Mar 1, 2012 Blog
Thursday’s NBA Fantasy Basketball Daily Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $1500 NBA Assist – 8:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 36 Teams Paid
Fanduel $1000 NBA Dribbler – 8:00 PM EST, $1 Entry, Top 100 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 8:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Rebound – 8:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 53 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – 8:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 8:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Fanduel will also be hosting a Free Entry $200 Fantasy Basketball Tournament Friday Night for new players who sign up though our link by CLICKING HERE. I’ll post again about it tomorrow to remind you guys.
Thursday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Probable Starting Lineups, Injuries and Daily Tournament Picks
Oklahoma City (-1) @ Orlando 192 Total
OKC: R. Westbrook, D. Cook, K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
ORL: J. Nelson, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
- Russell Westbrook had a great game Wednesday and I’d look for him to do it again against the slower Jameer Nelson.
- Dwight Howard should post a huge line against the weaker pair of Serge Ibaka and Kendrick Perkins.
- Ryan Anderson got hot last night going for 23pt/15reb. He’ll do it again tonight if the Thunder pay too much attention to Howard inside.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Picks: Ryan Anderson, Russell Westbrook, Dwight Howard
Minnesota @ Phoenix (-4.5) 201 Total
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, W. Johnson, K. Love, N. Pekovic
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
- Kevin Love missed Wednesday’s game with the flu. He’s probable for Thursday, but I’d look elsewhere and not risk wasting the big daily salary if he’s still not 100%. Derrick Williams got the start for Love Wednesday and would likely get another if Love can’t play.
- Luke Ridnour jammed a finger Wednesday and is listed as questionable for Thursday. Avoid him.
- The Ricky Rubio-Steve Nash matchup should be fun to watch. Look for both guys to add a little extra to their normal stat lines.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Jared Dudley
LA Clippers (-3.5) @ Sacramento 200 Total
LAC: C. Paul, R. Foye, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
SAC: T. Evans, M. Thornton, I. Thomas, J. Thompson, D. Cousins
- Blake Griffin has a great matchup in this one against Jason Thompson and could have a solid line.
- I like this game over the 200 total.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Blake Griffin
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Isaiah Thomas
Miami (-4.5) @ Portland 197 Total
MIA: M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
POR: J. Crawford, W. Matthews, G. Wallace, L. Aldridge, M. Camby
- Raymond Felton has been benched and is getting minutes with the second team, which has really crushed his fantasy value. Avoid him.
- Wesley Matthews has a sprained ankle, but should go tonight. Check it close to gametime just to make sure.
- Jamal Crawford’s fantasy value is soaring with his move into the starting PG spot and he should have a decent game tonight as the Blazers will be playing from behind all night. Expect Crawford to put up a few extra threes.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Jamal Crawford