Fantasy Basketball Daily News (1/04/10)
Just saw Jay-Z’s latest video, ‘On To The Next One’, courtesy of Dime Magazine. Love Jay-Z, but Blueprint III feels like he just showed up at the studio, spent 15 minutes laying down lines over canned tracks and then cut out because he had something better to do elsewhere. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still better than most, kind of like a hurt Kobe is better than most, but it isn’t quite as good as it could be. Maybe the next one will be a better effort. Four games on the fantasy schedule tonight.
Fantasy Basketball Articles:
- Performance Review of the Top 25 fantasy players from TheFantasyGeek.com.
- Daily Fantasy Recap from GiveMeTheRock.com.
- Fantasy Basketball Waiver Wire Report from LestersLegends.com.
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts from LestersLegends.com.
- Allen Iverson could be a free agent by Friday, details from Dime Magazine.
- Daily Fantasy Diagnosis from Dime Magazine.
- A look at John Wall from HardwoodParoxysm.com.
- The Daily Distraction Girl, Bobbi Jo, from HoopedUpOnline.com.
- Daily Gilbert Arenas gun update from Fanhouse.com.
- Blazers/Clippers preview from BustaBucket.com.
- Blazers/Clippers preview from ClipsNation.com.
- Hawks/Heat Preview from PeninsulaIsMightier.com.
- A review of the rookie PGs from CanisHoopus.com.
- Thunder/Bulls preview from DailyThunder.com.
Fantasy Basketball Player News and Notes:
- Ron Artest has been cleared to return to full contact practice.
- Jose Calderon should return Wendesday at Orlando.
- Hedo Turkoglu missed Sunday with the flu. Antoine Wright got the start.
- Pau Gasol strained his left hamstring in the first quarter and didn’t return. It cost me one of my daily cash games. Lamar Odom could get the start if Gasol can’t go in his next one.
- Erick Dampier missed Sunday with a knee problem.
- Chris Andersen sprained and ankle Sunday and left in the second quarter. He didn’t return.
- Chauncey Billups and Carmelo Anthony both missed Sunday. Ty Lawson had a great game filling in for Billups.
- Will Bynum will miss at least two more games.
- Vince Carter practices Monday and should play on Tuesday.
- Mike Miller practiced and should be back soon.
- Jermaine O’Neal is questionable Monday with a hip problem. Check his gametime status.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.