Dec 5, 2009 Blog
Biggest game of the year today, my Crimson Tide takes on the Florida Gators with a trip to the national championship game at stake. It really sucks though because THIS should be the national championship game. We have to win this one AND then win another national championship bowl game to get the title. No way in hell should someone like TCU or Cincinnati even be considered for a national title with their weak schedule.
If you want a really fun drinking game, everyone drinks when the announcers say ‘Tebow’. You’ll be drunk half way through the first quarter. Rollllllll Tide!!!
- Weekly Fantasy Forecast from TheHoopsHaven.com.
- Buy Low / Sell High Report from Dime Magazine.
- Daily Fantasy Diagnosis from Dime Magazine.
- Fantasy Basketball Waiver Wire report from HoopsDaily.com.
- Projecting Allen Iverson by GiveMeTheRock.com.
- Daily Fantasy Recap from GiveMeTheRock.com.
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts from LestersLegends.com.
- Jermaine O’Neal will miss Sunday due to a family matter.
- Kevin Love returned on Frday scoring 11 and pulling down 11 rebounds in 24 minutes.
- Nate Robinson received another DNP-CD on Friday.
- Danilo Gallinari missed Friday with a sore arm. His status for Sunday is questionable. Wilson Chandler picked up all the extra minutes leading the team with 45 minutes on Friday.
- Josh Smith wasn’t injured, he got ejected in the second quarter Friday.
- Chris Paul returned and had a monster game, 16points/15 assists/ 8 steals. Darren Collison only got 18 minutes.
- C.J. Miles returned after missing a couple of months with a thumb injury. No fantasy value yet, but keep an eye on him.
- Eric Gordon is questionable for Saturday with a hamstring injury.
- Peja Stojakovic returned Friday after missing a couple of games due to personal matters.
- Elton Brand may be coming off the bench for awhile. [Philly.com]
- Anthony Morrow is out attending to a death in his family. Seems like there alot of DNP’s going around lately due to funerals.
- Be careful starting any Portland players Saturday. They seem to be tinkering with the starting lineup, possibly going with Andre Miller and Rudy Fernandez. Greg Oden is also dealing with a sore ankle and LaMarcus Aldridge still has a sore knee. Nate McMillan might also be a miss with a ruptured achilles which will require surgery.