Fantasy Basketball Daily News (12/08/09)
- Fantasy Hoops Waiver Wire Bin from LestersLegends.com.
- Daily Diagnosis Weekend Fanasy Wrapup from Dime Magazine.
- Most improved player by Division from Dime Magazine.
- Fantasy Basketball Week 7 Waiver Wire Report from Slam Online.
- Daily Fantasy Report from DamnLiesandStatistics.com.
- Hoops Help Chat Wrap from TheFantasyGeek.com.
- StraightOuttaVancouver.com takes a look at DeMarre Carroll in their continuing series.
- Article: 5 NBA Unknowns Making a Name for Themselves from EmptyTheBench.com.
- Anthony Morrow missed Monday because his flight was late. He is healthy and should be ready for his next game.
- James Harden is starting to get more minutes and he showed what he can do last night scoring 26 in 30 minutes. I dropped Harden in the GMTR.com Keeper league to pickup Hibbert when Brand got sent to the bench and J. O’Neals injury concerns. I might regret that move.
- Video of Andre Iguodala’s full court shot from Fanhouse.com.
- Louis Amundson will be available for Phoenix on Tuesday after missing Saturday and Sunday with the flu.
- Kirk Hinrich is out at least two more games with a sprained thumb.
- Is Jerryd Bayless trade bait now that Greg Oden is gone for the season? If you are in a keeper league and find yourself out of the race and looking to rebuild, Bayless might be a good gamble for next season. It is defintely a low risk gamble that could pay off big if Bayless ends up in the right place.
- Allen Iverson matches up against Brandon Jennings on January 27. I’m looking forward to that one.
- Steve Bulpett of the Boston Herald with a great article on why Brandon Jennings fell so far in the draft.
- Chris Kaman says his lack of energy lately has finally been diagnosed by doctors as a Vitamin D deficiency. [Los Angeles Times]
- Jamaal Tinsley missed practice Monday with a sore back. Mike Conley’s minutes should be safe, but his matchup against Cleveland on Tuesday just isn’t good.
- Chris Paul has some soreness in his ankle, but he will play Tuesday. He got 38 minutes in his first game back and I would expect that he probably gets something close to that tonight. New Orleans can’t afford too many more losses.
- Rudy Fernandez is getting a second opinion on his back pain and nobody seems to know when he might return. Keep him benched.
- How aggravating is Anthony Randolph? 28 points/13 rebounds on Saturday, 4 points/ 7 rebounds on Monday.
- Video of Mark Cuban on WWE getting slammed through a table. Like him or hate him, Cuban is simply a fascinating personality. [TheTwoManGame.com]
- Results of Danny Granger’s MRI should be available today.
- Eric Gordon should play on Tuesday.
- Earl Watson is dealing with a sore hamstring, so look for T.J. Ford to get all the PG minutes. I’m not exactly sure if that is a good thing for Indiana or your fantasy team.
- Kevin Martin is still at least three weeks away from returning.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.