Fantasy Basketball Daily News (2/6/10)
The Atlanta-Washington game for Saturday has been postponed due to snow. Adjust your rosters accordingly.
Fantasy Basketball Daily News Articles:
- Court Report from Matt Buser, Yahoo.com.
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts from LestersLegends.com.
- Fantasy All-Star selections from HoopsWorld.com.
- Daily Fantasy Notes from FourPointPlay.com.
- Daily Fantasy Notes from GiveMeTheRock.com.
- Week 16 Planner from Neil Tardy, ESPN.com.
- Good profile of Clippers interim coach Kim Hughes from ClipsNation.com.
- The Top 30 Prospects for the 2010 NBA Draft from HoopsAddict.com.
- Last night’s D-League Recap from RidiculousUpside.com.
Today’s NBA Game Previews and Matchups:
- Bobcats/Hornets preview from RufusOnFire.com.
- Lakers/Blazers preview from BlazersEdge.com and BustaBucket.com.
- Clippers/Spurs preview from ClipsNation.com.
- Heat/Bulls preview from PeninsulaIsMightier.com.
- Pacers/Bucks preview from BrewHoop.com.
- Thunder/Warriors preview from DailyThunder.com.
Fantasy Basketball Player News and Notes:
- Brandoy Roy is out Saturday.
- Delonte West practiced and could return soon.
- Kyle Lowery returned Friday for Houston.
- Earl Watson missed due to personal reasons, A.J. Price got the start against Detroit and looked pretty good. T.J. Ford also found some court time and got hot, which limited Price’s minutes. I played Price in several of my daily games, but probably won’t do so again due to the presence of Ford.
- Andrew Bogut left 6 minutes into the first quarter with a migraine and didn’t return. He pretty much killed most of my daily fantasy cash games. I don’t mind losing, but not like that.
- David West and Emeka Okafor are getting really hard to play in daily games. West was benched for the entire fourth quarter two games ago and Okafor was benched for the entire fourth quarter last night.
- Peja Stojakovic seems to be the biggest beneficiary of Chris Paul’s absence. He went off for 23 points against the Sixers.
- Chicago’s frontcourt is really banged up. Look to take advantage of the matchup in your daily games. Derrick Rose and Luol Deng do make good plays though, because they are the only real offense that the Bulls have right now.
- Dirk Nowitzki didn’t start Friday because he was late for shootaround.
- Carlos Boozer is likely to play Saturday. Paul Millsap will probably find his way back to the bench, but I’d hold on to him, at least until the February 18 trade deadline.
- Ben Gordon finally had a good game going for 26 points. It might be time to buy low on him.
- Anthony Randolph is healing slowly and might miss the rest of the season.
- Sam Young returned for Memphis after missing two games with an allergic reaction. Young definitely needs to be scooped up if you are in a keeper league.
- Joey Dorsey got significant minutes for Houston on Friday and could help if you are in a deep, deep league.