Fantasy Basketball Daily News: Arenas the Role Model Edition (2/2/10)
Now that Gilbert Arenas is losing millions of dollars, he’s decided he wants to be a role model for the kids. Arenas published an article at the Washington Post yesterday discussing his recent troubles and telling kids that guns are bad. Genius. He’s a great example for the kids: Get rich, play with guns thinking you are above the law, work a plea deal, hire a publicist to run articles in the paper saying how you’ve changed and then live happily ever after. It must be nice being a rich athlete.
Fantasy Basketball Daily Articles:
- Mid-Season Awards from HoopsDaily.com.
- Fantasy Notes from FourPointPlay.com.
- Detailed recaps of last night’s games from Ball Don’t Lie.
- Fantasy Notes from GiveMeTheRock.com.
- Daily Fantasy Notes from Neil Tardy, ESPN.com.
- Fantasy Notes from DamnLiesAndStatistics.com.
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts from LestersLegends.com.
- Roto Arcade Court Report from Matt Buser, Yahoo.com.
- Daily Fantasy Diagnosis from Dime Magazine.
- D-League All-Star Rosters from SportingNews.com.
Today’s NBA Game Previews and Matchups:
- Today’s NBA Lines
- NBA Game Matchups from VegasInsider.com and Covers.com.
- Latest Injury Reports from ESPN.com and CBSSports.com.
- Raptors/Pacers preview from RaptorsRepublic.com., RaptorsHQ.com
- Bucks/Magic preview from BrewHoop.com.
- Clippers/Bulls preview from ClipsNation.com.
- Hawks/Thunder preview from DailyThunder.com.
Fatnasy Basketball Player News and Notes:
- Michael Beasley was able to return for Miami after missing two games with a hyperextended right knee. He went 28 minutes.
- Jermaine O’Neal missed the Milwaukee game with back spasms. Joel Anthony got the start.
- Delonte West (finger) is out against Memphis.
- DeMar DeRozan (ankle) is out against Indiana.
- Hedo Turkoglu (fractured cheekbone) is out against Indiana.
- Mickael Pietrus is out tonight for Orlando.
- Devin Harris might play tonight, but I’d be safe and keep him benched until he proves to be healthy.
- Chauncey Billups is dealing with an ankle sprain. Check his next gametime status.
- Tyreke Evans missed Monday with a hip injury. No word yet on his next game.
- Sam Young missed against the Lakers with an allergic reaction. Lester Hudson was able to pick up his minutes.
- Stephen Jackson twisted an ankle Monday, but played through it. Check it before the next game.
- Chris Kaman is questionable tonight with a sprained ankle. Keep him benched.
- Ronnie Brewer suffered bruised ribs last night, but played through it. Check his next gametime status.
- Joakim Noah missed practice Monday due to his plantar fasciitis, but expects to play Tuesday.
- Paul Pierce injury his left foot and sat out the fourth quarter on Monday. Keep an eye on this injury.
- Brandon Roy is likely out for another week.
- I have been using Randy Foye as a cheap fill in for my daily salary cap games, but it looks like he’s falling out of the rotation. Jerryd Bayless, Marcus Thornton and Darren Collison are better alternatives at comparable salaries.
- Will Bynum may return for Detroit tonight. Keep him benched until he proves to be healthy.
- Lamar Odom suffered a sprained finger against Memphis. Check his next gametime status.
- Charlie Villanueva is dealing with back spasms, keep him benched.
- Antawn Jamison added a knee injury to his list of other injuries. I don’t think it’s serious, but he seems to be struggling anyway and it might be time to give him a few days on the bench.
- Shawn Marion is trying to play through a hand injury.
- Carmelo Anthony missed again last night. Keep him benched.
- Shane Battier aggravated his shoulder injury Friday. Avoid him for a few games.
- Rodrigue Beaubois left last night’s game with a bruised back and didn’t return.
- James Posey returned for New Orleans.
- Jameer Nelson is dealing with a hyperextended knee that he suffered on Sunday. Get him benched.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.