Oct 28, 2009 News
Full slate of fantasy action tonight with 12 games going. Last night had some great returns from Garnett and Arenas and some real duds with Baron Davis and Trevor Ariza. Don’t panic, it’s only one game. On to the fantasy news:
- Last night’s fantasy roundup. [OpenSports.com]
- Daily Fantasy Recap from FourPointPlay.
- Dannger Granger is doubtful for the Pacers’ opener with a bruised heel. [IndyCornrows.com]
- Quentin Richardson will start at SF for the Miami Heat in the opener. Michael Beasley will move to PF and Udonis Haslem will come off the bench. [Miami Herald]
- New York Knicks will start Chris Duhon, Wilson Chandler, Al Harrington, David Lee and Jared Jeffries in the opener. [TheKnicksBlog.com]
- Ryan Anderson to get the start at PF for Orlando. Anderson spaces the floor for Orlando and can knock down the three, much like Rashard Lewis. [Orlando Sentinel]
- Al Jefferson will play in Minnesota’s opener. [ESPN]
- Mike Bibby and Al Horford will play in Atlanta’s opener. [BleacherReport.com]
- Stephen Graham will start at SG for Charlotte. [Hoopsworld.com]
- Several suspensions to remember tonight: JR Smith, Jason Richardson and Rashard Lewis.
- The NBA’s Dance Teams ranked 1-30, with photos. Nicely done sir. [BlazeofLove.com]
- Ronnie Brewer is suffering from back spasms and might be a risky play. [Miami Herald]
- Brandon Jennings will start at PG for Milwaukee. [Journal Sentinel]
- No word on who starts at PF for Golden St tonight. Maggette, Randolph and Turiaf are all candidates.
- Emeka Okafor says he will play in the opener. [Nola.com]