Nov 10, 2009 News
TNT Doubleheader tonight. Here’s some fantasy links to get you ready for tonight’s fantasy action:
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts for 11/9/09. [LestersLegends.com]
- Week 2 Fantasy Basketball Recap. [SportsofBoston.com]
- Daily Fantasy Diagnosis for 11/10/09. [DimeMagazine.com]
- Fantasy Basketball Waiver Wire Report. [HoopsDaily.com]
- Fantasy Basketball early season sleeper list. [ProFantasyBasketball.com]
- Mock Draft Central is for sale. [FantasySportsBusiness.com]
- Daily Fantasy Recap for 11/9/09. [FourPointPlay]
- List of early season underperfomers and what to do with them. [FourPointPlay]
- List and analysis of early season overachievers and what to do with them. [FourPointPlay]
- Mock 2010 NBA Draft from NBADraftDepot.com.
Nov 9, 2009 News
Some fantasy links before Monday Night Football:
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts for 11/8/09. [LestersLegends.com]
- Buy or Sell Report for several players off to fast fantasy starts. [GiveMeTheRock.com]
- 82games.com is finally up and running for the 2009-2010 season! [82games.com]
- Daily Fantasy Diagnosis from Dime Magazine.
- Week 3 Fantasy Report from Slam Online.
- Fantasy Report from DamnLiesandStatistics.com.
- Fanasy Hoops Waiver Wire Bin, Vol 1. [LestersLegends.com]
- Tracy McGrady is planning his return for November 18. [Yahoo.com]
- Peja Stojakovic will get the start at SG tonight for New Orleans. [Big Easy Buzz Blog]
Nov 7, 2009 News
Checking in tonight with a little NBA Fantasy news after a day of painting and putting carpet in my gameroom. Just finished watching my Crimson Tide sneak through another win. Bring on the Gators! The room is coming together nicely and hopefully I’ll get it finished tomorrow.
- Buy Low/ Sell High Fantasy Report from Dime Magazine.
- Tayshaun Prince is out indefinitely with a ruptured disk in his lower back. [ESPN]
- Tyrus Thomas is out 4-6 weeks with a broken forearm suffered lifting weights. Grab Taj Gibson if you need an injury fill-in. [ESPN Chicago]
- Week 3 Fantasy Planner. [CBS Sports]
- Josh Whitling with waiver wire pickups, as well as a few guys on the wire who could help your fantasy team in certain categories. [ESPN.com]
- Tony Parker will miss a week with a sprained ankle. George Hill should see some extra minutes at PG. [HoopedUPOnline.com]
- I grabbed Beno Udrih in a couple of my leagues. He should have the starting PG spot in Sacramento with Tyreke Evans moving to SG and Kevin Martin out with the broker wrist.
- Chris Douglas-Roberts tested positive for the swine flu. [CBS Sports]
- Allen Iverson has left the Grizzlies to deal with a personal matter. No word on what the matter is and how long he might be gone. Wouldn’t be surprised if the personal matter was his attitude. [ESPN]
- After watching Don Nelson handle his players, I can now fully understand why Stephen Jackson wants out.
- Neil Tardy of ESPN with his week three fantasy recommendations. [ESPN]
- Devin Brown has moved into the starting lineup for New Orleans sending Mo Peterson to the bench. [Nola.com]
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts. [LestersLegends.com]
- Courtney Lee has a groin injury. Reports are that it is minor, but that’s what they said about Devin Harris’ groin injury. [NetsAreScorching.com]
- Ryan Anderson’s MRI showed only a sprained ankle. He will miss a couple of games. BrandonBass will get a few starts and Rashard Lewis will move back to the starting spot when he returns from his suspension. [ThirdQuarterCollapse.com]
- Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum are both likely out for Sunday.
- Renaldo Balkman got the start for injured Kenyon Martin in Denver.
- Bobby Simmons got the start for Chris Douglas-Roberts tonight.
- Waiver Wire report from RotoWorld.com.
- Sergio Gonzalez with players to start and avoid in Week 3. [CBS Sports]
Tags: fantasy basketball
Nov 6, 2009 News
- Sacramento may be without starting SG Kevin Martin for 6-8 weeks due to a fracture in his left wrist. I’d probably hold on to him for right now to see if he elects to bypass surgery and try and play on. [ESPN]
- Round 1 of the D-League Draft. [Hardwood Paroxysm]
- Complete D-League Draft Results and Analysis. [RediculousUpside.com]
- Chris Douglas-Roberts has the flu and is doubtful for Friday. Give Terrence Williams a fantasy play filling in for CDR.
- Devin Harris could be out 2-4 more weeks. [SlamOnline.com]
- Andrew Bynum is doubtful for Friday’s game with a strained elbow. [SlamOnline.com]
- What is Gilbert Arenas’ fantasy trade value? [Rotosynthesis]
- Nick Young will get the start at SG for Washington in place of Mike Miller.
- Vince Carter will not play tonight. JJ Redick will get the start at SG for Orlando. [Orlando Sentinel]
- If Kevin Martin decides to have surgery, look for Beno Udrih to take over at PG with Tyreke Evans shifting to SG. [Sacramento Bee]
- Rashard Lewis will move back into his starting spot immediately upon returning from his suspension.
- Leandro Barbosa will miss his third game in a row on Friday. [AZCentral.com]
- Daily Fantasy Diagnosis from Dime Magazine.
Nov 4, 2009 News
- Michael Redd will be out for 2 weeks with a strained patella tendon in his left knee. Redd says it is an aggravation of an old injury and not related to his ACL/MCL injury of last season. Charlie Bell will get the start today. [JSOnline.com]
- Matt Buser’s latest Yahoo Fantasy Basketball report. [Yahoo.com]
- Don’t be tempted by Raja Bell being inserted back into the starting lineup. He went 1-8 due to the injured wrist. He is in there for defense.
- Rip Hamilton won’t play today. Ben Gordon will get the extra minutes and makes a nice fantasy start. [DetroitBadBoys.com]
- Vince Carter expects to play vs Detroit today, but check it before gametime just to make sure. JJ Redick will get the start if Carter can’t go. [Orlando Sentinel]
- Early season Fantasy Trends from EmptytheBench.com.
- Article: Does It Make Sense to Sit Postup Fantasy Basketball Players Against Top Ranked Defenses? [LestersLegends.com]
- Kalenna Azubuike is moving back into the Golden State starting lineup at SF with Stephen Jackson moving to PF on Wednesday. [MercuryNews.com]
- Jermaine O’Neal is recovering from a broken nose but will play today. Temper expectations for the big man and maybe start someone else if you have another option. Breathing becomes a problem with a broken nose which may decrease O’Neal’s minutes. [SunSentinel.com]
- Caron Butler will play today vs. Cleveland. [WashingtonTimes.com]
- Week 2 Fantasy News. [SlamOnline.com]