Nov 7, 2009 News
Checking in tonight with a little NBA Fantasy news after a day of painting and putting carpet in my gameroom. Just finished watching my Crimson Tide sneak through another win. Bring on the Gators! The room is coming together nicely and hopefully I’ll get it finished tomorrow.
- Buy Low/ Sell High Fantasy Report from Dime Magazine.
- Tayshaun Prince is out indefinitely with a ruptured disk in his lower back. [ESPN]
- Tyrus Thomas is out 4-6 weeks with a broken forearm suffered lifting weights. Grab Taj Gibson if you need an injury fill-in. [ESPN Chicago]
- Week 3 Fantasy Planner. [CBS Sports]
- Josh Whitling with waiver wire pickups, as well as a few guys on the wire who could help your fantasy team in certain categories. [ESPN.com]
- Tony Parker will miss a week with a sprained ankle. George Hill should see some extra minutes at PG. [HoopedUPOnline.com]
- I grabbed Beno Udrih in a couple of my leagues. He should have the starting PG spot in Sacramento with Tyreke Evans moving to SG and Kevin Martin out with the broker wrist.
- Chris Douglas-Roberts tested positive for the swine flu. [CBS Sports]
- Allen Iverson has left the Grizzlies to deal with a personal matter. No word on what the matter is and how long he might be gone. Wouldn’t be surprised if the personal matter was his attitude. [ESPN]
- After watching Don Nelson handle his players, I can now fully understand why Stephen Jackson wants out.
- Neil Tardy of ESPN with his week three fantasy recommendations. [ESPN]
- Devin Brown has moved into the starting lineup for New Orleans sending Mo Peterson to the bench. [Nola.com]
- Fantasy Basketball Boxscore Breakouts. [LestersLegends.com]
- Courtney Lee has a groin injury. Reports are that it is minor, but that’s what they said about Devin Harris’ groin injury. [NetsAreScorching.com]
- Ryan Anderson’s MRI showed only a sprained ankle. He will miss a couple of games. BrandonBass will get a few starts and Rashard Lewis will move back to the starting spot when he returns from his suspension. [ThirdQuarterCollapse.com]
- Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum are both likely out for Sunday.
- Renaldo Balkman got the start for injured Kenyon Martin in Denver.
- Bobby Simmons got the start for Chris Douglas-Roberts tonight.
- Waiver Wire report from RotoWorld.com.
- Sergio Gonzalez with players to start and avoid in Week 3. [CBS Sports]
Tags: fantasy basketball