Fantasy Basketball Daily News (11/3/09)
- Michael Redd will be out for 2 weeks with a strained patella tendon in his left knee. Redd says it is an aggravation of an old injury and not related to his ACL/MCL injury of last season. Charlie Bell will get the start today. [JSOnline.com]
- Matt Buser’s latest Yahoo Fantasy Basketball report. [Yahoo.com]
- Don’t be tempted by Raja Bell being inserted back into the starting lineup. He went 1-8 due to the injured wrist. He is in there for defense.
- Rip Hamilton won’t play today. Ben Gordon will get the extra minutes and makes a nice fantasy start. [DetroitBadBoys.com]
- Vince Carter expects to play vs Detroit today, but check it before gametime just to make sure. JJ Redick will get the start if Carter can’t go. [Orlando Sentinel]
- Early season Fantasy Trends from EmptytheBench.com.
- Article: Does It Make Sense to Sit Postup Fantasy Basketball Players Against Top Ranked Defenses? [LestersLegends.com]
- Kalenna Azubuike is moving back into the Golden State starting lineup at SF with Stephen Jackson moving to PF on Wednesday. [MercuryNews.com]
- Jermaine O’Neal is recovering from a broken nose but will play today. Temper expectations for the big man and maybe start someone else if you have another option. Breathing becomes a problem with a broken nose which may decrease O’Neal’s minutes. [SunSentinel.com]
- Caron Butler will play today vs. Cleveland. [WashingtonTimes.com]
- Week 2 Fantasy News. [SlamOnline.com]
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.