Oct 31, 2009 News
Happy Halloween!! Sorry for missing the Fantasy Basketball Daily News yesterday, but sometimes the real job gets in the way. 7 games on the schedule for Saturday so on to the Fantasy News:
- A weekly look at the NBA Rookie of the Year Race from TheSportsBank.net.
- Lester Legend’s Daily Fantasy Boxscore Breakouts. [LestersLegends.com]
- Caron Butler suffered a bruised knee Friday, so check his status before playing him today.
- Pau Gasol is going to miss a few more games.
- Jason Richardson returns from his 2 game suspension. G. Hill and L. Barbosa got some nice fantasy stats while Richardson was out, but they should return to their level now.
- Tyson Chandler and Al Jefferson are still hurting and it might be best to bench them for a few games if you have better options.
- Rip Hamilton will miss Saturday’s game.
- Buy Low, Sell High Fantasy Report from Dime Magazine.
- The hottest cheerleader on every NBA Team. [Dime Magazine]
- Vince Carter twisted an ankle, so check his availability Sunday.
- Mehmet Okur missed Friday’s game with a sprained ankle.
- Don Nelson is jerking Anthony Randolph around this season. Stay away from Randolph in daily cash games until this gets straightened out.
- Danilo Gallinari may move into the starting lineup soon. [NYDailyNews.com]
- Week 2 Fantasy Planner from CBS Sports.
- Article: Why Fantasy Basketball is Better Than Fantasy Football. [RotoSynthesis]
- A fantasy review of the Jazz. [Jazzbots.com]