Mar 12, 2012 Blog
I didn’t get back in until late last night and due to work I haven’t had much time today to catch up on everything that has happened since last Tuesday, so double check these starting lineups just in case I’ve missed something.
Monday’s Fantasy Basketball Daily Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $1500 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 36 Teams Paid
Fanduel $1000 NBA Dribbler – 7:00 PM EST, $1 Entry, Top 100 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 53 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Slam – 7:00 PM EST, $25 Entry, Top 16 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Monday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Injuries, Probable Starting Lineups and Daily Cash Tournament Picks
Milwaukee (-3) @ New Jersey 198.5 Total
MIL: B. Jennings, C. Delfino, T. Harris, E. Ilyasova, D. Gooden
NJN: J. Farmar, D. Stevenson, M. Brooks, K. Humphries, S. Williams
- Deron Williams is out. Jordan Farmar should get another start.
- Mike Dunleavy could be a nice sleeper in this one.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Jordan Farmar
New York @ Chicago (-8.5) 198 Total
NYK: J. Lin, L. Fields, C. Anthony, A. Stoudemire, T. Chandler
CHI: D. Rose, R. Hamilton, R. Brewer, C. Boozer, J. Noah
- CJ Watson is out. More minutes for Derrick Rose.
- Joakim Noah is probable after recovering from an illness over the weekend. Omer Asik goes back to the bench.
- Luol Deng is out with a wrist injury. Ronnie Brewer should get the start.
- Rip Hamilton is out with a shoulder injury. Kyle Korver should pick up the start at SG.
- Carmelo Anthony should have a much easier time with Luol Deng is out.
- Jared Jeffries is doubtful.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Derrick Rose, Carmelo Anthony
Charlotte @ New Orleans (-6.5) 182.5 Total
CHA: DJ Augustin, G. Henderson, C. Maggette, T. Thomas, B. Biyombo
NOR: J. Jack, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, G. Ayon, C. Kaman
- Carl Landry is doubtful.
- Emeka Okafor is still out.
- Be careful with Chris Kaman. He’s trade bait and could sit at any time if a trade is in the works, so check his gametime status.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Chris Kaman
Washington @ San Antonio (-14) 205.5 Total
WAS: J. Wall, J. Crawford, C. Singleton, T. Booker, J. McGee
SAS: D. Green, G. Neal, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
- Tony Parker is probable with a sore quad.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Tim Duncan
Detroit @ Utah (-6.5) 192 Total
DET: B. Knight, R. Stuckey, T. Prince, G. Monroe, J. Maxiell
UTA: D. Harris, G. Hayward, J. Howard, P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
- Raja Bell is questionable with some kind of personal issue. Gordon Hayward should pick up the start at SG with Josh Howard picking up the start at SF.
- Al Jefferson is questionable with a personal matter. Derrick Favors could get a start tonight and makes a great daily fantasy play.
- Look for Greg Monroe to be a better play if Al Jefferson is out.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Greg Monroe
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Derrick Favors (if Al Jefferson is out)
Minnesota @ Phoenix (-3.5) 198 Total
MIN: L. Ridnour, W. Johnson, M. Webster, K. Love, N. Pekovic
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
- JJ Barea is a gametime decision. He could hold some late season value with Ricky Rubio out.
- Ricky Rubio done with an ACL. That wasn’t great news to return to, my fantasy teams now need a new PG.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Steve Nash
Boston @ LA Clippers (-5.5) 186.5 Total
BOS: R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, B. Bass, K. Garnett
LAC: C. Paul, R. Foye, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
- Kenyon Martin is out. Reggie Evans should see a few extra minutes.
- Caron Butler is really slumping and his back may be bothering him more than he’s letting on. Avoid him for now.
- Chris Paul is dealing with a nose injury that could limit him just a little.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Paul Pierce