Jan 15, 2012 Blog
Sunday’s Daily Fantasy Basketball Tournament Schedule
Fanduel $5000 NBA Rebound – 6:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 59 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2000 NBA Assist – 6:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 50 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2000 NBA Shot – 6:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 120 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 6:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Sunday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Starting Lineups, Injuries and Sit/Start Picks
(Check the Twitter Feed on the right side of the Homepage for Player Updates as tipoff approaches)
Golden State @ Detroit (-5.5) 186.5 Total
GSW: N. Robinson, M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
DET: R. Stuckey, B. Gordon, T. Prince, J. Jerebko, G. Monroe
- Stephen Curry will probably be out Sunday, leaving Charles Jenkins and Nate Robinson to handle PG duties. Ish Smith was cut from the team earlier this week. Nate Robinson is probably the play at PG.
- Dorell Wright missed a game with a sore knee but returned to the court last night and played 26 minutes. He should be good for Sunday.
- Brandon Rush looks like the 6th man for the Warriors and could be useful daily play.
- Kwame Brown is out for 3 months, which leaves Andris Biedrins as the only real threat at center other than Ekpe Udoh. The Warriors also just signed Earl Barron, so keep an eye on him to see what kind of run he’s going to get. Biedrins will get minutes, but he’s a risky daily play.
- Rodney Stuckey has been a bit limited with a groin injury, only getting about 20 minutes in his last two games. It’s probably best to avoid him until he safely works back near 30 minutes. Brandon Knight will continue to get good run until Stuckey is healthy.
- Greg Monroe is slowly turning into an elite fantasy player and is a must play in daily cash games with his reasonable salary.
Utah @ Denver (-10) 205.5 Total
UTA: D. Harris, R. Bell, (J. Howard/G. Hayward), P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
DEN: T. Lawson, A. Afflalo, D. Gallinari, (T. Mozgov/A. Harrington), Nene
- Devin Harris has been awful this year and it’s probably best to continue to avoid him. If you do decide to roll with Harris on a three game Sunday, he at least has a good matchup in what should be a high scoring game.
- Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson could both have good games against a weak Denver interior.
- Ty Lawson was dealing with some foot problems and missed a game last week, but returned Friday and played a strong 34 minutes going for 24pt/9ast. He’s safe to use.
- Nene seems to be over his heel problem. He logged 39 minutes in his last game and should be a strong play today.
- Earl Watson is a gametime decision.
- Rudy Fernandez is a gametime decision.
Phoenix @ San Antonio OFF
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, S. Brown/G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
SAS: T. Parker, K. Leonard, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
- Kawhi Leonard looks like the choice at SG until Manu Ginobili returns. He’s still low priced on most daily sites and makes a good roster filler.
- Grant Hill may have finally come to the end of his fantasy usefulness. The last year or two you could at least depend on 30 minutes with borderline stats, but now he can’t even hold 25 minutes. Hill could miss Sunday’s game, so check his gametime status. Shannon Brown should get the start if Hill can’t go.
- Richard Jefferson has been a nice fantasy surprise and should continue to get minutes and scoring opportunities with Ginobili out. He’s a good play on a small three game schedule.
- Shannon Brown should get the start if Grant Hill can’t go tonight. He’s not a great daily option, but he’s due to breakout at some point.
- Tiago Splitter has been getting about 20 minutes a game and has been putting up some great stats. Watch his minutes and add him if it looks like he can top 25+ minutes a game.
- Tony Parker continues to be a must play with Ginobili out. He’s really picked up his scoring.
- Steve Nash is dealing with a quad injury, but should play Sunday. Check his gametime status just to be safe.
- TJ Ford is out for San Antonio. Gary Neal will backup Tony Parker.