Fantasy Basketball Daily Pre-Game Report for Thursday, February 16
$250 Four Day Fantasy Basketball Tournament
Where: Profanity Sports
When: Starting Thursday Night, 7:00 PM EST
Prize Pool: $250
I’ve got a new daily fantasy site to introduce to you guys and they are having a freeroll tonight to give everyone a free look at the site. Instead of a single day tournament, ProfanitySports.com is having a four day $250 tournament starting at 7:00 PM EST tonight for new users who sign up though our link. It’s definitely something new, so get signed up by CLICKING HERE.
If you guys like the site and want to play for real cash, Profanity will add a 40% deposit bonus with our code: FBD40. Deposits can be made with Paypal or a Credit Card, so just include the code for an extra 40% added to your initial deposit.
I’m going to do a little playing on the site and try to give you guys a complete writeup and review soon. I’m sure they’ll be offering more freerolls too and I’ll be sure to post them.
Thursday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Probable Starting Lineups, Injuries and Tournament Picks
New Jersey @ Indiana (-8.5) 193.5 Total
NJN: D. Williams, D. Stevenson, M. Brooks, K. Humphries, S. Williams
IND: D. Collison, P. George, D. Jones, D. West, R. Hibbert
- DeShawn Stevenson got the start last night after returning from an knee injury. He played 17 useless minutes and did nothing but harm the fantasy value of Anthony Morrow.
- Danny Granger missed Wednesday’s game with an ankle injury and is doubtful for Thursday. Dahntay Jones got the start at SF, but wasn’t worth a play, putting up a mere 3pt/5reb in 37 minutes.
- Roy Hibbert has a prime matchup against Sheldon Williams and should post a big line.
- David West put up a double-double Wednesday and would have had a much better line if it weren’t for the 4 for 15 shooting mark. He’s starting to heat up after a slow start coming off of ACL surgery.
- George Hill remains out.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Roy Hibbert
Boston @ Chicago (-7.5) 180.5 Total
BOS: R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, K. Garnett, C. Wilcox
CHI: CJ Watson, R. Brewer, L. Deng, C. Boozer, J. Noah
- Derrick Rose is a gametime decision. CJ Watson is a must start in daily fantasy tournaments with his low salary if Rose misses, even though he’s going to face the tough defense of Rajon Rondo.
- Kevin Garnett sat out Wednesday night and Chris Wilcox got the start for him. Garnett made it through warmups, so he must be fairly close to returning. This is situation that’s probably going to be a gametime decision. If Garnett sits, give Wilcox a play. If Garnett plays, I’d avoid him until he gets 100% healthy.
- Jermaine O’Neal was able to go 22 minutes Wedensday, but didn’t do much. Avoid him.
- Brandon Bass is out.
- Rajon Rondo gets a break not having to go against the tough defense of Derrick Rose. Rondo put up 35 points last night, so ride the hot hand.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: CJ Watson
LA Clippers (-2) @ Portland 188.5 Total
LAC: C. Paul, R. Foye, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
POR: R. Felton, W. Matthews, N. Batum, G. Wallace, M. Camby
- LaMarcus Aldridge is doubtful with a sprained ankle. Gerald Wallace will likely slide to PF, with Nic Batum getting the start at SF. Both players make great starts tonight, but I like Batum better for the price.
- Jamal Crawford should see a spike up on minutes with Batum moving into the starting rotation. Crawford should be able to post a nice line tonight if he can get matched up on Randy Foye.
- Don’t expect too much from Raymond Felton against Chris Paul.
- The absence of LaMarcus Aldridge should allow Blake Griffin to post a solid line.
- Portland is playing their third game in three nights.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Nic Batum