Feb 13, 2012 Blog
A friend of mine just put up a new site called NBA Floor Time that you guys will definitely want to add to your NBA favorite sites. The site tracks each day’s playing times for all NBA players and then creates a daily list of the guys whose playing time sees the biggest percentage increase and/or decrease compared to their seasonal average. It’s a pretty useful tool to quickly spot trends in daily games, so give it a look.
Monday’s Daily Fantasy Basketball Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $4000 NBA Slam – 7:00 PM EST, $25 Entry, Top 16 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 53 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel $1500 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 36 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Games – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Monday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Probable Starting Lineups, Injuries, Fantasy Tournament Picks
Philadelphia (-11.5) @ Charlotte 176.5 Total
PHI: J. Holiday, J. Meeks, A. Iguodala, E. Brand, N. Vucevic
CHA: K. Walker, R. Williams, C. Maggette, T. Thomas, B. Biyombo
- Spencer Hawes is out. Lavoy Allen will start at center. Nikola Vucevic will come off the bench behind Allen.
- Corey Maggette recently returned and could make a useful addition to your fantasy team, especially if you need help in the free throw percentage category. Be careful with him tonight though, Andre Iguodala could easily shut him down.
- Louis Williams is having a great season as the sixth man for the Sixers and he deserves a look if you need a daily spot starter.
- Philadelphia leads the league in defensive efficiency, Charlotte is dead last in offensive efficiency. Not a good combo for the Bobcats.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Andre Iguodala
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Bismack Biyombo
Minnesota @ Orlando (-5.5) 189.5 Total
MIN: R. Rubio, W. Johnson, D. Williams, K. Love, N. Pekovic
ORL: J. Nelson, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
- Luke Ridnour is out. Wes Johnson should get the start with Michael Beasley picking up minutes at SF.
- Nikola Pekovic gets his first big test against Dwight Howard. Don’t look for any big stats out of Pekovic tonight.
- Darko Milicic is probable, but he’s pretty much lost his starting job to Pekovic.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Kevin Love
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Nikola Pekovic
Miami (-6.5) @ Milwaukee 199.5 Total
MIA: M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Livingston, C. Delfino, LRMAM, D. Gooden
- Sean Livingston is still starting, but it’s probably only a matter of time until Stephen Jackson takes back his starting spot. Livingston is already losing minutes to Jackson and Mike Dunleavy.
- Drew Gooden has been fantasy gold and he continues to be a great midrange daily play.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Drew Gooden
Utah (-4) @ New Orleans 182.5 Total
UTA: D. Harris, R. Bell, G. Hayward, P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
NOR: G. Vazquez, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, AF Aminu, G. Ayon
- Jason Smith is out indefinitely with a concussion.
- Emeka Okafor is a gametime decision.
- Chris Kaman is a gametime decision.
- Al-Farouq Aminu will get the start if Okafor and Kaman miss Monday’s game.
- Jarrett Jack is out. Greivis Vazquez will get the start at PG.
- Gordon Hayward has grabbed sole possession of the SF spot for the Jazz and has been getting a steady 30+ minutes a game. He’s a solid midrange daily option.
- Al Jefferson should have a monster line tonight if the Hornets have to go with out Kaman, Okafor, J. Smith and Landry. Same for Paul Millsap.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Greivis Vazquez
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Al Jefferson
LA Clippers @ Dallas (-4) 186.5 Total
LAC: C. Paul, R. Foye, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
DAL: J. Kidd, V. Carter, S. Marion, D. Nowitzki, B. Haywood
- Jason Kidd will play Monday, but he’s on a 25 minute limit.
- Blake Griffin could post a big line tonight if the Mavs try to cover him with Brendan Haywood.
- Rodrigue Beaubois has received two straight DNPs. He had his fantasy shot and blew it. He’s safe to drop in one year leagues. It’s a little tougher decision for keeper league guys.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Randy Foye
Phoenix @ Golden State (-3) 203 Total
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
GSW: S. Curry, M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
- Stephen Curry finally seems to be healthy and he’s starting to post some big lines. He’s still reasonably priced, so ride him until his price starts to rise.
- Jared Dudley has been improving his game and is now a decent daily option as long as he’s getting 25+ minutes a night.
- Marcin Gortat could post a big line against the weak defense of Andris Biedrins. If nothing else, he should grab a pile of rebounds.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Picks: Stephen Curry, Marcin Gortat