Jan 23, 2012 Blog
Monday’s Daily Fantasy Basketball Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Slam – 7:00 PM EST, $25 Entry, Top 24 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 59 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2000 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 50 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Monday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Injuries and Probable Starting Lineups
Washington @ Philadelphia (-13) 194 Total
WAS: J. Wall, N. Young, C. Singleton, A. Blatche, J. McGee
PHI: J. Holiday, (E. Turner/J. Meeks), A. Iguodala, E. Brand, S. Hawes
- With Elton Brand, Spencer Hawes and Nikola Vucevic all out, I’d definitely give the Wizards +13 a bet.
- Nikola Vucevic is out Monday.
- Spencer Hawes is out Monday.
- Thaddeus Young could see some extra minutes with the Sixers’ big men hurting.
- Elton Brand is a gametime decision with gastroenteritis. More minutes for Young.
Orlando (-4) @ Boston 177.5 Total
ORL: J. Nelson, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
BOS: R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, K. Garnett, J. O’Neal
- Ray Allen jammed his ankle Sunday and is questionable for Monday’s game. Mickael Pietrus would likely get the start if Allen can’t go.
- Rajon Rondo is a gametime decision. Avery Bradley would get another start if Rondo is out.
- Hedo Turkoglu is a gametime decision with a back injury, but he’s expected to play.
New Jersey @ Chicago (-13.5) 187 Total
NJN: D. Williams, A. Morrow/D. Stevenson, M. Brooks, K. Humphries, M. Okur
CHI: D. Rose, R. Hamilton, L. Deng, C. Boozer, O. Asik
- Derrick Rose is a gametime decision with his continuing foot problem, but rumors are that he’s planning on playing.
- Luol Deng is likely out tonight after having an MRI on his left wrist. Ronnie Brewer should get the start at SF.
- Joakim Noah is a gametime decision with a sore ankle. Omer Asik would get another start if Noah can’t go.
- Taj Gibson is likely out tonight with an ankle sprain.
- DeShawn Stevenson has been limited with a sore knee, which could mean more minutes for Anthony Morrow.
- John Lucas is listed as probable with a groin injury.
Atlanta (-1) @ Milwaukee 180.5 Total
ATL: J. Teague, J. Johnson, M. Williams, J. Smith, Z. Pachulia
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Livingston, C. Delfino, J. Leuer, A. Bogut
- John Leuer only got 5 minutes of court time Sunday and his fantasy run may be coming to an end.
- Shaun Livingston got another start in place of Stephen Jackson. Livingston got 39 minutes and makes a great daily play with that kind of run.
- You have to avoid Stephen Jackson right now, seems like he’s just making himself unwanted in order to force a trade.
San Antonio (-4.5) @ New Orleans 177.5 Total
SAS: T. Parker, K. Leonard, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
NOR: J. Jack, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, C. Landry/J. Smith, E. Okafor
- Tony Parker aggravated a hip injury in his last game, so be safe and check his gametime status.
- Tim Duncan sat out his last game for some much needed rest. He should be ready to go for this one.
Detroit @ Oklahoma City (-13) 187 Total
DET: B. Knight, R. Stuckey, T. Prince, J. Jerebko, G. Monroe
OKC: R. Westbrook, (T. Sefolosha/J. Harden), K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
- Ben Gordon is out with a shoulder injury. He also missed Saturday’s game because of the injury. Rodney Stuckey would likely slide over and start at SG, with Brandon Knight handling the PG spot.
- Charlie Villanueva had returned from his injury and was taking minutes from Jonas Jerebko, but Villanueva is out again tonight. Jerebko should log good minutes as long as Villanueva isn’t playing.
- Will Bynum is out for Detroit.
Houston @ Minnesota (-2.5) 197.5 Total
HOU: K. Lowry, K. Martin, C. Parsons, L. Scola, S. Dalembert
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, D. Williams, K. Love, D. Milicic
- Darko Milicic left his last game with a left hip injury and could be limited tonight. Nikola Pekovic could pick up some extra minutes.
- JJ Barea is out for Minnesota.
- Michael Beasley is out for Minnesota.
Phoenix @ Dallas (-5.5) 183.5 Total
PHO: S. Nash, (J. Dudley/R. Price), G. Hill, (M. Morris/C. Frye), M. Gortat
DAL: J. Kidd, D. West, S. Marion, L. Odom, (M. Bonner/B. Haywood)
- Dirk Nowitzki is out for at least three more games. Matt Bonner should get the start at center.
- Lamar Odom should get the start for the resting Dirk Nowitzki and makes a great daily fantasy play.
- Vince Carter is out indefinitely. Delonte West will continue to see good minutes at SG.
- Marcin Gortat could put up a huge line against Matt Bonner and Brendan Haywood.
- Ronnie Price and Markieff Morris will start Monday’s game. Jared Dudley and Channing Frye will probaby still get equal minutes off the bench.
Sacramento @ Portland (-10.5) 195 Total
SAC: T. Evans, M. Thornton, J. Salmons, J. Thompson, D. Cousins
POR: R. Felton, W. Matthews, G. Wallace, L. Aldridge, M. Camby
- Gerald Wallace missed his last game with a sprained finger and he’s listed as probable for Monday.
- Marcus Thornton missed part of his last game with his recurring left thigh injury. He’s listed as doubtful Monday. Jimmer Fredette would get the start for Thornton.
- John Salmons missed Saturday’s game with a stomach illness that required hospitalization and he’s listed as probable for Monday. Francisco Garcia got the start Saturday and would likely get the start again if Salmons can’t go.
- Jason Thompson and JJ Hickson are locked in a timeshare right and it’s hard to know who will get the most minutes on any given night. Chuck Hayes should be back soon.
Memphis @ Golden State (1.5) 194.5 Total
MEM: M. Conley, (T. Allen/OJ Mayo), R. Gay, M. Speights, M. Gasol
GSW: S. Curry, M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
- OJ Mayo has been hot lately and deserves a look in daily cash games.
- Marc Gasol has a prime matchup against the weak Andris Biedrins.
- Stephen Curry has retured from his latest ankle problem, but he could go down at any time. Play it safe and avoid him for a few games.
- Mike Conley is quietly having a great season and should be on your daily fantasy radar.