Jan 30, 2012 Blog
Monday’s Fantasy Basketball Daily Tournament Schedule:
All Tournaments Tipoff at 7:00 PM EST.
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2000 NBA Assist – $5 Entry , Top 50 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Slam – $25 Entry, Top 24 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Rebound - $10 Entry, Top 59 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – $1 to $535 Entry Available
Monday’s NBA Schedule, Probable Starting Lineups, Injuries and Daily Cash Game Picks
Orlando @ Philadelphia (-7) 179 Total
ORL: C. Duhon, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
PHI: J. Holiday, J. Meeks, A. Iguodala, E. Brand, T. Battie
- Jameer Nelson is doubtful with a concussion. Chris Duhon should get another start and makes an attractive minimum salary start.
- Hedo Turkoglu should handle the ball a little more with Nelson out, which means he could see a tick up in fantasy value.
- Spencer Hawes is out Monday. Tony Battie will probably get the start.
- Elton Brand should have a decent game with Nikola Vucevic and Spencer Hawes both out.
- Thaddeus Young is trying to play through a back injury, but it’s clearly limiting his fantasy production. Avoid him for now.
- Nikola Vucevic is technically a gametime decision, but he’s probably out.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Chris Duhon $4000
Chicago (8.5) @ Washington 190 Total
CHI: D. Rose, R. Hamilton, R. Brewer, C. Boozer, J. Noah
WAS: J. Wall, N. Young, R. Lewis, J. Vesely, J. McGee
- Andray Blatche is dealing with a calf injury and has also found himself in new head coach Randy Wittman’s doghouse. He’s doubtful for Monday. Jan Vesely and Trevor Booker will split Blatche’s minutes.
- Luol Deng is doubtful for Monday. Ronnie Brewer will pickup another start.
- Carlos Boozer could post a good line against Jan Vesely and Trevor Booker.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Carlos Boozer $7500
New Orleans @ Miami (-12) 186.5 Total
NOR: J. Jack, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, J. Smith/C. Landry, E. Okafor
MIA: M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
- Gustavo Ayon had his best game as a Hornet and needs to be on your waiver wire watchlist, especially if Chris Kaman gets traded out of the picture.
- Power Forward has turned into a fantasy value killing timeshare between Carl Landry and Jason Smith.
- Dwyane Wade looks fully recovered and makes a solid daily play.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Jarrett Jack $7000
Detroit @ Milwaukee (-7) 182 Total
DET: B. Knight, R. Stuckey, T. Prince, J. Jerebko, G. Monroe
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Livingston, C. Delfino, J. Leuer, D. Gooden
- Ben Gordon is doubtful.
- Brandon Knight and Rodney Stuckey will continue to log big minutes with Ben Gordon and Will Bynum both out.
- Shaun Livingston should continue to start at SG, with Stephen Jackson coming off the bench. I’d probably play Livingston over Jackson if I had to choose.
- Drew Gooden is a must start with Andrew Bogut gone for the year with a fractured ankle.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Picks: Drew Gooden $5800, Greg Monroe $7400
San Antonio @ Memphis (5.5) 189.5 Total
SAS: T. Parker, K. Leonard, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
MEM: M. Conley, (T. Allen/OJ Mayo), R. Gay, M. Speights, M. Gasol
- Tiago Splitter is really starting to cut into DeJuan Blair’s minutes.
- Marc Gasol could post a solid line against Tiago Splitter and DeJuan Blair.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Tim Duncan $7000
Minnesota @ Houston (-6.5) 196.5 Total
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, M. Beasley, K. Love, N. Pekovic
HOU: K. Lowry, C. Lee, C. Budinger, L. Scola, S. Dalembert
- Kevin Martin is a gametime decision with plantar fasciitis. Courtney Lee will get the start if Martin can’t play.
- Chase Budinger could move back into the starting lineup tonight. Even if he comes off the bench, he should still get 25 minutes.
- Chandler Parsons fantasy run seems to be coming to an end. Avoid him for now.
- Kyle Lowry has been slumping a bit lately and hasn’t been worth the expensive daily salary. Play it safe and go with an alternate option for the same salary.
- Darko Milicic missed his last game due to an illness and is out Monday. Nikola Pekovic will get the start and makes a great daily play.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Ricky Rubio $7200
Portland (1.5) @ Utah 187 Total
POR: R. Felton, W. Matthews, G. Wallace, L. Aldridge, M. Camby
UTA: D. Harris, CJ Miles, G. Hayward, P. Millsap, D. Favors
- Al Jefferson is still in a walking boot and is doubtful. Derrick Favors should get the start.
- Raja Bell is questionable for Monday. CJ Miles should get the start and makes a good daily play.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Derrick Favors $5400
Dallas (2.5) @ Phoenix 186.5 Total
DAL: R. Beaubois, V. Carter, S. Marion, D. Nowitzki, B. Haywood
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
- Steve Nash is questionable with a thigh injury. Ronnie Price could pick up a start for Nash.
- Jason Kidd is out for at least the next four games with an injury. Rodrigue Beaubois should get the start at PG, with Delonte West backing him up.
- Vince Carter should get another start at SG, with Delonte West backing him up.
- Dirk Nowitzki returned Sunday, but he wasn’t anymore impressive than he was before the break. His daily salary has dropped quite a bit and I’d play him due to the high upside for outperformance that he possesses.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Rodrigue Beaubois $5300, Marcin Gortat $7200
Oklahoma City (-2) @ LA Clippers 198.5 Total
OKC: R. Westbrook, T. Sefolosha/J. Harden, K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
LAC: C. Paul, C. Billups, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
- Chauncey Billups had a big game last night and makes a good daily play.
- Mo Williams has nicely settled into the 6th man role for the Clippers.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Pick: Russell Westbrook $8000, Kevin Durant $9000