Fantasy Basketball Daily Pre-Game Report for Monday, March 5
Monday’s Fantasy Basketball Daily Cash Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $1500 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 36 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 53 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Monday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Injuries, Probable Starting Lineups and Daily Fantasy Cash Tournament Picks
Orlando (-6.5) @ Toronto 185.5 Total
ORL: J. Nelson, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
TOR: J. Calderon, D. DeRozan, J. Johnson, A. Johnson, A. Gray
- Amir Johnson suffered a minor knee injury Sunday, so check his gametime status.
- Jameer Nelson has been playing much better lately and has a great matchup against the weak defense of Jose Calderon.
- Ryan Anderson should be able to get in a groove against a hobbled Amir Johnson.
- Dwight Howard could have a monster game against a very weak Toronto interior.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Dwight Howard
Golden State @ Washington (-1) 203 Total
GSW: S. Curry, M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
WAS: J. Wall, J. Crawford, C. Singleton, A. Blatche, J. McGee
- Stephen Curry is a gametime decision. Dominic McGuire got a few starts for Curry.
- Monta Ellis is the top shooting guard going tonight in daily fantasy games and he’s got a decent matchup against Jamal Crawford.
- Andray Blatche has returned from his injury, but he’s still working himself into game shape. Avoid him for a few more games.
- JaVale McGee has a decent matchup against the horrible Andris Biedrins.
- Look for John Wall to totally abuse an injured Stephen Curry.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Jordan Crawford
Utah (-1.5) @ Cleveland 194 Total
UTA: D. Harris, R. Bell, J. Howard, P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
CLE: K. Irving, A. Parker, A. Gee, A. Jamison, R. Hollins
- Omri Casspi has been removed from the starting lineup for the foreseeable future. Alonzo Gee will takeover the position.
- Raja Bell is probable and should start at SG. Gordon Hayward and Josh Howard will fight for minutes at SF. Howard will likely be the starter.
- Al Jefferson should be able to post a solid line against Ryan Hollins and Semih Erden.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Al Jefferson, Kyrie Irving
Indiana @ Chicago (-7) 189.5 Total
IND: D. Collison, P. George, D. Granger, D. West, R. Hibbert
CHI: D. Rose, R. Hamilton, L. Deng, C. Boozer, J. Noah
- CJ Watson is questionable with a sore ankle.
- Luol Deng has the perimeter defensive ability to shut Danny Granger down, so it could be a good night to avoid Granger.
- Derrick Rose should have plenty of success againts Darren Collison.
- Avoid Collison though, Rose should shut him down completely.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Derrick Rose
Philadelphia (-2) @ Milwaukee 190 Total
PHI: J. Holiday, J. Meeks, A. Iguodala, E. Brand, L. Allen
MIL: B. Jennings, C. Delfino, T. Harris, E. Ilyasova, D. Gooden
- Drew Gooden has a pretty good matchup against Lavoy Allen and Nikola Vucevic.
- Brandon Jennings should be able to get to the hoop at will against a weak Sixers interior.
- Andre Iguodala has a pretty good matchup and should be able to earn his daily fantasy salary.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Picks: Drew Gooden, Brandon Jennings
Dallas @ Oklahoma City (-6.5) 196 Total
DAL: J. Kidd, V. Carter, S. Marion, D. Nowitzki, B. Haywood
OKC: R. Westbrook, D. Cook, K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
- Delonte West is still a couple weeks away from returning.
- The Mavs are really jerking Roddy Beaubois around and it’s impossible to know what kind of minutes he’s going to get on any given night. You have to avoid that kind of situation.
- Russell Westbrook looks healthy and should be a solid play tonight.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Russell Westbrook
LA Clippers @ Minnesota (-3) 197 Total
LAC: C. Paul, R. Foye, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, W. Johnson, K. Love, N. Pekovic
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Chris Paul
Sacramento @ Denver (-9.5) 210.5 Total
SAC: T. Evans, M. Thornton, I. Thomas, J. Thompson, D. Cousins
DEN: T. Lawson, A. Afflalo, C. Brewer, T. Mozgov, K. Faried
- Kosta Koufos is questionable with a sore knee.
- Timofey Mozgov is questionable with an ankle injury. Al Harrington could see a bump up in minutes.
- DeMarcus Cousins could be facing a suspension tonight, so be sure to check his status later today to make sure he’s a go.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Picks: Ty Lawson, DeMarcus Cousins
New Orleans @ Portland (-10.5) 187.5 Total
NOR: G. Vazquez, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, G. Ayon, C. Kaman
POR: R. Felton, W. Matthews, G. Wallace, L. Aldridge, M. Camby
- Raymond Felton is back in as the starting PG for the Blazers. I’d give him a game or two to see how he performs before using him.
- Jamal Crawford will move back to the bench with Felton returning to the starting lineup. His fantasy value might decrease a little, but he’s still solid 6th man material.
- Marcus Camby is slumping lately and he could have difficulty staying with Chris Kaman.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Chris Kaman