Fantasy Basketball Daily Pre-Game Report for Tuesday, February 7th
Tuesday’s Fantasy Sports Cash Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $2000 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 50 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Slam – 7:00 PM EST, $25 Entry, Top 16 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Tuesday’s NBA Schedule, Probable Starting Lineups, Injuries and Daily Fantasy Tournament Picks
Utah @ Indiana (-9) 190.5 Total
UTA: D. Harris, R. Bell, G. Hayward, P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
IND: D. Collison, P. George, D. Granger, D. West, R. Hibbert
- Devin Harris and Earl Watson are locked in a timeshare, neither player is worth using.
- Danny Granger could post a solid line against Gordon Hayward.
- George Hill is targeting February 23rd for his return. Darren Collison and Paul George will continue to log big minutes while Hill is out.
- Jamaal Tinsley is out.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Danny Granger
Charlotte @ Boston (-14) 176.5 Total
CHA: K. Walker, R. Williams, B. Diaw, T. Thomas, B. Biyombo
BOS: R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, K. Garnett, J. O’Neal
- Brandon Bass is probable and expects to play Tuesday. Chris Wilcox and Jermaine O’Neal will both see a few less minutes.
- Bismack Biyombo got the start for the Bobcats in their last game and could get the nod again tonight. He’s a great pickup in keeper leagues.
- DeSagana Diop is questionable.
- Gerald Henderson is still out for the Bobcats. Reggie Williams will continue to hold down the SG spot until he returns.
- Marquis Daniels is out.
- Keyon Dooling is out.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Paul Pierce
Cleveland @ Miami (-13) 196.5 Total
CLE: K. Irving, A. Gee, O. Casspi, A. Jamison, A. Varejao
MIA: M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
- Anthony Parker is out. Alonzo Gee should get the start at SG and is worth a play in daily leagues.
- Tristan Thompson is out.
- Daniel Gibson is out.
- Cleveland waived Mychal Thompson, just in case you couldn’t find him on the daily draft board.
- Ramon Sessions could get a chance for some extra minutes Tuesday.
- Mike Miller is probable.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Alonzo Gee
Phoenix @ Milwaukee (-7) 195 Total
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Livingston, C. Delfino, LRMAM, D. Gooden
- Jared Dudley returned from an injury and he appears locked in as the starting SG for the Suns.
- Be careful using Grant Hill, the knee is still limiting him.
- Channing Frye got hot in his last game and could be getting ready to put his shooting slump behind him.
- Drew Gooden might have a tough time with Marcin Gortat.
- Stephen Jackson is still getting DNPs. Avoid him and give Shaun Livingston a look if you need SG help.
- Steve Nash is dealing with a sore shoulder on the second of a back to back. Be safe here and double check his status close to tipoff.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Drew Gooden
Sacramento @ Minnesota (-6.5) No Total
SAC: T. Evans, M. Thornton, J. Salmons, J. Thompson, D. Cousins
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, W. Johnson, D. Williams, N. Pekovic
- Kevin Love will begin serving his two game suspension tonight.
- Derrick Williams could get the start tonight with Love out. Michael Beasley is probably a decent daily play also.
- Keeper league owners should definitely have Isaiah Thomas on their waiver wire watchlist. He’s a pickup if he has a couple more solid games.
- Chuck Hayes keeps trying to play through his shoulder injury, but he should probably just shut it down and let it heal. Avoid him.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Nikola Pekovic
Oklahoma City (-2) @ Golden State 206 Total
OKC: R. Westbrook, D. Cook, K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
GSW: S. Curry, M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
- Thabo Sefolosha is questionable. Daequan Cook would likely get the start if Sefolosha can’t play. James Harden will also see a tick up in minutes.
- I like David Lee in this game against the weak interior of the Thunder.
- Nate Robinson is probable.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Stephen Curry