Jan 17, 2012 Blog
Tuesday’s Fantasy Basketball Cash Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $7500 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 81 Teams Paid
Fanduel $7500 NBA Dunk – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 9 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 60 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $ to $535 Entry
Tuesday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Injuries, Probable Starting Lineups and Sit/Start Picks
Golden State @ Cleveland (-2.5) 196.5 Total
GSW: (C. Jenkins/N. Robinson), M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
CLE: K. Irving, D. Gibson, O. Casspi, A. Jamison, A. Varejao
- Stephen Curry missed Tuesday shootaround but is still listed as a gametime decision. Play it safe and look elsewhere for a PG. Expect Nate Robinson and Charles Jenkins to split time if Curry can’t go.
- Ekpe Udoh is getting a chance for more minutes with Kwame Brown out. Keep an eye on Udoh.
- David Lee has been putting up solid lines and should continue that again tonight against the weak defense of Antawn Jamison.
- Anthony Parker is out with a back injury. Boobie Gibson will get the start. Ramon Sessions may also see some extra minutes.
- Tristan Thompson is going to start getting some minutes at center backing up Anderson Varejao. Thompson is a great keeper league target.
Charlotte @ Orlando (-12) 193.5 Total
CHA: DJ Augustin, K. Walker, G. Henderson, T. Thomas, B. Mullens
ORl: J. Nelson, JJ Redick, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
- Kemba Walker continues to get good minutes in the Bobcats three guard set.
- Boris Diaw is buried on the bench and you can safely ignore him for awhile.
- Byron Mullens is usually a good value play, but not against Dwight Howard. Howard should put up a great line against Mullens.
- Jason Richardson is likely out again tonight. JJ Redick will get the start at SG and makes a solid daily play.
- Ryan Anderson got hot in his last game and could keep that going against Tyrus Thomas.
- DeSagana Diop will return after missing three games and the Bobcats definitely need his size to deal with Dwight Howard. My guess is Diop gets about 20 minutes and fouls out.
San Antonio @ Miami (6.5) 198 Total
SAS: T. Parker, K. Leonard, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
MIA: (M. Chalmers/N. Cole), (S. Battier/J. Jones), L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
- Dwyane Wade is out tonight.
- LeBron James will be playing with a cold tonight, but he will have to pick up the scoring load against a weaker Richard Jefferson now that Dwyane Wade is out. Check his gametime status just to make sure the illness won’t keep him out.
- Gary Neal will play tonight, but his minutes have been risky lately.
- Mike Miller will be active Tuesday and the Heat could definitely use some minutes from him with Wade out.
Phoenix @ Chicago (9.5) 183 Total
PHO: S. Nash, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
CHI: D. Rose, R. Brewer, L. Deng, C. Boozer, J. Noah
- Steve Nash and Grant Hill were able to go in their last game and are probable tonight.
- Rip Hamilton is still out. Ronnie Brewer will continue to start.
- Derrick Rose is a gametime decision, but I don’t think he’s going to play tonight. CJ Watson and John Lucas III will split minutes if Rose can’t go.
- Steve Nash’s fantasy value goes up tonight if Derrick Rose is out.
- Michael Redd is probably going to be a fantasy tease this season.
Detroit @ Houston (-7.5) 189.5 Total
DET: R. Stuckey, B. Gordon, T. Prince, J. Jerebko, G. Monroe
HOU: K. Lowry, K. Martin, C. Parsons, L. Scola, S. Dalembert
- Rodney Stuckey is building his minutes and field goal attempts back up after missing a couple of games.
- Brandon Knight is still holding 35+ minutes a game, even with the return of Rodney Stuckey.
- Greg Monroe has another great matchup against Samuel Dalembert.
- Charlie Villanueva is out. Jonas Jerebko will continue to get solid minutes.
- Will Bynum is out Tuesday.
Denver (-3) @ Milwaukee 198.5 Total
DEN: T. Lawson, A. Afflalo, D. Gallinari, T. Mozgov, Nene
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Jackson, C. Delfino, J. Leuer, A. Bogut
- Ty Lawson looks completly healed from his recent foot problems and remains a great daily play.
- Stephen Jackson has snapped out of his early season slump and has a very reasonable price tag in daily cash games resulting from that slow start. He’s solid value with big upside.
- Andrew Bogut doesn’t seem to be limited by his recent concussion. He’s safe to plug back into your roster.
- Rudy Fernandez is likely out Tuesday.
LA Clippers @ Utah (-4) 190.5 Total
LAC: C. Billups, R. Foye, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
UTA: D. Harris, R. Bell, G. Hayward, P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
- Chris Paul is likely out again tonight. The Clippers will use Chauncey Billups, Randy Foye and even some Caron Butler in the backcourt. Foye is a very attractive play if Paul is out.
- Caron Butler gets a bump up in value tonight if Chris Paul is out. Butler put up a great line in the Clippers last game and picked up some of the missing offense.
- Josh Howard is doubtful tonight. Gordon Hayward should pick up extra minutes.
- Mo Williams is doubtful.
- Derrick Favors is listed as doubtful.