Fantasy Basketball Daily Pre-Game Report for Tuesday, March 6
I’m headed to Atlantic City Wednesday to play in a couple of World Series of Poker Circuit Events at Caesar’s and won’t be back until Sunday. Posting will resume on Monday, March 12.
Tuesday’s Fantasy Basketball Daily Cash Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $1500 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 36 Teams Paid
Fanduel $1000 NBA Dribbler – 7:00 PM EST, $1 Entry, Top 100 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 53 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry Available
Tuesday’s NBA Schedule, Probable Starting Lineups, Lines, Injuries and Daily Fantasy Tournament Picks
Orlando (-9) @ Charlotte 187 Total
ORL: J. Nelson, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
CHA: DJ Augustin, G. Henderson, C. Maggette, B. Diaw, D. Diop
- Dwight Howard has another great matchup tonight against a very weak Charlotte interior of DeSagana Diop and Boris Diaw. It should be a big night for Dwight.
- Gerald Henderson has moved back into the starting lineup and makes a nice daily play at home tonight.
- Jameer Nelson has really been coming on lately. I actually picked him up off the waiver wire in a few leagues lately.
- Boris Diaw has the speed and range to limit Ryan Anderson’s perimeter game.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Dwight Howard
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Jameer Nelson
Atlanta @ Indiana (-7) 183 Total
ATL: J. Teague, K. Hinrich, M. Williams, J. Smith, Z. Pachulia
IND: D. Collison, P. George, D. Granger, D. West, R. Hibbert
- Roy Hibbert has a pretty good matchup against a weaker Hawks center position.
- Josh Smith should be the main source of offense for the Hawks tonight and makes a great daily cash game pick.
- Joe Johnson is doubtful. Kirk Hinrich should pick up the start.
- Danny Granger has a much better matchup tonight than he did last night and should post a solid line.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Picks: Josh Smith, Roy Hibbert
Houston @ Boston (-4.5) 188 Total
HOU: K. Lowry, K. Martin, C. Parsons, L. Scola, S. Dalembert
BOS: R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, B. Bass, K. Garnett
- Brandon Bass has been a useful daily fantasy play since his insertion into the starting PF spot. Keep riding him as a cheap PF filler.
- Paul Pierce could put up a nice line tonight at home against Chandler Parsons.
- Rajon Rondo plays some of the best defense in the league, so Kyle Lowry could put up a weak line.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Pick: Rajon Rondo
New Jersey @ Miami (-13.5) 198 Total
NJN: D. Williams, D. Stevenson, M. Brooks, K. Humphries, S. Williams
MIA: M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
- Chris Bosh will return tonight and should be well rested.
- Brook Lopez is out with a sprained ankle. He’ll be out for at least three weeks.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Pick: Deron Williams
LA Lakers (-5.5) @ Detroit 187 Total
LAL: D. Fisher, K. Bryant, M. Peace, P. Gasol, A. Bynum
DET: B. Knight, R. Stuckey, T. Prince, G. Monroe, J. Maxiell
- Kobe looked just fine in his last game and makes a great play tonight against the Pistons.
- Brandon Knight has a decent matchup against Derek Fisher/Steve Blake.
- Andrew Bynum has a good matchup against Jason Maxiell.
- Avoid Rodney Stuckey tonight.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Pick: Andrew Bynum
New York @ Dallas (-2) 191.5 Total
NYK: J. Lin, L. Fields, C. Anthony, A. Stoudemire, T. Chandler
DAL: J. Kidd, V. Carter, S. Marion, D. Nowitzki, B. Haywood
- Landry Fields’ minutes have been slashed lately. There’s just too much competition for minutes at SG for the Knicks for any of these guys to be playable in daily games.
- Brendan Haywood is questionable with an ankle sprain. Ian Mahinmi would get the start if Haywood can’t go.
- Tyson Chandler is probable with a sore wrist.
- Jeremy Lin’s production is falling, but his daily fantasy price isn’t keeping up. He’s become a really expensive risk.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Dirk Nowitzki