Feb 1, 2012 Blog
Wednesday’s Daily Fantasy Sports Tournament Schedule:
Please note the different starting times for each fantasy sport.
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2000 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 50 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 59 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Slam – 7:00 PM EST, $25 Entry, Top 24 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Wednesday’s NBA Schedule, Probable Starting Lineups, Lines, Injuries and Daily Cash Tournament Picks
Don’t forget to check the Twitter Feed on the right side of the Homepage for last minute player news
Chicago (-1.5) @ Philadelphia 178.5 Total
CHI: D. Rose, K. Korver, R. Brewer, C. Boozer, J. Noah
PHI: J. Holiday, J. Meeks, A. Iguodala, E. Brand, T. Battie
- Spencer Hawes is out. Tony Battie will likely get the start at center.
- Nikola Vucevic will play Wednesday.
- Rip Hamiton is doubtful. Kyle Korver could get the start.
- Luol Deng is doubtful. Ronnie Brewer will get the start.
- Jrue Holiday could be a fantasy disappointment against the tough defense of Derrick Rose.
- Joakim Noah has really been turning it on lately and deserves a play.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Joakim Noah $6800
Washington @ Orlando (-10) 185.5 Total
WAS: J. Wall, N. Young, R. Lewis, T. Booker, J. McGee
ORL: C. Duhon, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
- Jason Richardson is out Wednesday. JJ Redick will get the start at SG.
- Andray Blatche is out for the next 3-5 weeks with a calf injury. Trevor Booker should get good run and needs to be grabbed off your waiver wire.
- Jameer Nelson is out with a concussion. Chris Duhon will pickup another start.
- Keep an eye on the Wizard’s young guys like Jordan Crawford and Jan Vesely. There’s a good chance the the rebuilding is going to start soon and they could start getting good run.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper: Trevor Booker $4900
Toronto @ Boston (-9) 173 Total
TOR: J. Calderon, J. Bayless, D. DeRozan, E. Davis, A. Johnson
BOS: A. Bradley, R. Allen, P. Pierce, K. Garnett, J. O’Neal
- Andrea Bargnani is out. Ed Davis or Linas Kleiza will get the start, but both will probably get decent minutes.
- It looks like the Raptors might stick with the backcourt pair of Jose Calderon and Jerryd Bayless for awhile. Both are good daily plays.
- Rajon Rondo is out Wednesday. Avery Bradley should pickup another start.
- Leandro Barbosa returned from injury Tuesday, but only got 17 minutes of action. Avoid him until he gets back closer to a regular 25+ minutes.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Jerryd Bayless $5200
Detroit @ New Jersey (-6.5) 183 Total
DET: B. Knight, R. Stuckey, T. Prince, G. Monroe, B. Wallace
NJN: D. Williams, A. Morrow, S. Williams, K. Humphries, J. Petro
- Ben Gordon is out with a lingering shoulder injury.
- Charlie Villanueva is out.
- Will Bynum is out.
- MarShon Brooks is out indefinitely.
- DeShawn Stevenson is doubtful with a sore knee. Shawne Williams got the start at SF in the Nets last game.
- Mehmet Okur is doubtful with a sore back. Johan Petro will get the start.
- Brandon Knight has been slumping and could be hitting the rookie wall a little early. Avoid him for a few games.
- Anthony Morrow took 17 shots in 38 minutes of action Tuesday. He did tweak his ankle, so check his gametime status. He’s going to be a solid play with several Nets injured.
- The Nets signed Keith Bogans and waived Larry Owens.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Anthony Morrow $5700
Miami (-6.5) @ Milwaukee 195.5 Total
MIA: M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, C. Bosh, J. Anthony
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Livingston, C. Delfino, LRMAM, D. Gooden
- Stephen Jackson remains in the doghouse. He got a DNP Monday and might not get off the bench again tonight. Shaun Livingston will continue to start.
- Mike Dunleavy should get good minutes with Stephen Jackson falling out of the rotation.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Drew Gooden $5900
Phoenix @ New Orleans (-1.5) 183 Total
PHO: R. Price, J. Dudley, G. Hill, C. Frye, M. Gortat
NOR: J. Jack, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, C. Landry/J. Smith, E. Okafor
- Steve Nash is listed as probable with a thigh injury. Either Ronnie Price or Sebastian Telfair will pickup the start if Nash can’t go.
- Marcin Gortat should be able to put up a good line on the weak New Orleans interior.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Marcin Gortat $7200
Oklahoma City @ Dallas (-1.5) 197 Total
OKC: R. Westbrook, J. Harden/T. Sefolosha, K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
DAL: R. Beaubois, V. Carter, S. Marion, D. Nowitzki, B. Haywood
- Jason Kidd is out. Rodrigue Beaubois will start and makes a solid daily play.
- Vince Carter has been showing signs of life and should be a decent daily play at a low salary.
- Dirk Nowitzki is still not looking like his old self and I don’t think it’s going to get any better. His daily salary has come down quite a bit, so he’s turned into a good value play.
- Thabo Sefolosha missed Monday’s game with a foot injury and he is out again tonight. James Harden becomes an excellent play.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Picks: James Harden $6600, Rodrigue Beaubois $5400
Indiana @ Minnesota (-3) 195.5 Total
IND: D. Collison, P. George, D. Granger, D. West, R. Hibbert
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, W. Johnson, K. Love, N. Pekovic
- George Hill suffered an ankle injury and is out. Darren Collison and Paul George will both see a bump up in minutes.
- Roy Hibbert should be able to post a decent line against Nikola Pekovic.
- Darko Milicic is still suffering from the flu, but says he’ll play.
- JJ Barea is probable.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Roy Hibbert $7000
Houston @ San Antonio (-5.5) 196 Total
HOU: K. Lowry, K. Martin, C. Parsons, L. Scola, S. Dalembert
SAS: T. Parker, K. Leonard, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
- Tim Duncan is due for a game off soon, so be safe and check his gametime status.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Value Pick: Tony Parker $7200
Charlotte @ Portland (-15) 183.5 Total
CHA: K. Walker, G. Henderson, B. Diaw, T. Thomas, D. Diop
POR: R. Felton, W. Matthews, G. Wallace, L. Aldridge, M. Camby
- Nic Batum suffered an knee injury and is out. Jamal Crawford should see a bump up in minutes and fantasy value.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has a good matchup and should be able to put up an above average line.
- Boris Diaw is back in the starting lineup and makes a good daily play.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: Boris Diaw $6000
LA Clippers (-2) @ Utah 197 Total
LAC: C. Paul, C. Billups, C. Butler, B. Griffin, D. Jordan
UTA: D. Harris, G. Hayward, J. Howard, P. Millsap, D. Favors
- Al Jefferson is a gametime decision with a foot injury, but he says he’ll play. Derrick Favors would get the start if Jefferson can’t go.
- Raja Bell is out. Gordon Hayward will get the start.
- Daily Fantasy Cash Game Sleeper Pick: None