Feb 29, 2012 Blog
DraftStreet is having a Free Entry $1000 Fantasy Basketball Tournament tonight. All you have to do to enter is register through our site by CLICKING HERE. Good luck and I hope you guys collect some FREE money!
Wednesday’s Fantasy Basketball Daily Tournament Schedule:
Fanduel $1500 NBA Assist – 7:00 PM EST, $5 Entry, Top 36 Teams Paid
Fanduel $2500 NBA Shot – 7:00 PM EST, $2 Entry, Top 123 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Rebound – 7:00 PM EST, $10 Entry, Top 53 Teams Paid
Fanduel $4000 NBA Slam – 7:00 PM EST, $25 Entry, Top 16 Teams Paid
Fanduel $5000 NBA Dunk – 7:00 PM EST, $100 Entry, Top 6 Teams Paid
Fanduel Two Player Head to Head Matches – 7:00 PM EST, $1 to $535 Entry
Wednesday’s NBA Schedule, Lines, Injuries, Probable Starting Lineups and Tournament Picks
(I’m publishing early today because I’ve got heavy thunderstorms and lightning here and I don’t want to lose this post if the power goes out. Double check all these lineups closer to gametime!)
Oklahoma City (-3.5) @ Philadelphia 190.5 Total
OKC: R. Westbrook, D. Cook, K. Durant, S. Ibaka, K. Perkins
PHI: J. Holiday, J. Meeks, A. Iguodala, E. Brand, L. Allen
- Elton Brand started Tuesday, but he only played 22 minutes. Maybe the thumb injury is limiting more than the Sixers are letting on. Avoid him for now.
- With Spencer Hawes out, Lavoy Allen got 17 minutes and Nikola Vucevic got 24 minutes.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Russell Westbrook
Orlando (-8) @ Washington 191.5 Total
ORL: J. Nelson, J. Richardson, H. Turkoglu, R. Anderson, D. Howard
WAS: J. Wall, N. Young, C. Singleton, T. Booker, J. McGee
- Chris Singleton got 40 minutes of action Tuesday putting up 16pt/9reb. He’s priced cheaply on most daily sites and makes a decent roster filler.
- Nick Young got benched in the second half in favor of Jordan Crawford. Crawford is a must add at this point and could be a pretty decent daily play if he keeps getting close to 30 minutes a game.
- JaVale McGee only got 17 minutes on Tuesday. He’s facing Dwight Howard tonight, so avoid him.
- Dwight Howard should post a solid line against the weak interior of the Wizards.
- Jameer Nelson is probable with a sore knee.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Dwight Howard
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Jordan Crawford
Milwaukee @ Boston (-6) 185.5 Total
MIL: B. Jennings, S. Livingston, C. Delfino, E. Ilyasova, D. Gooden
BOS: R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, B. Bass, K. Garnett
- Boston started Kevin Garnett at center Tuesday night and could keep that going tonight against the Bucks. Brandon Bass was in at PF and picked up a strong 35 minutes. Bass could be a nice cheap roster filler in daily games.
- Chris Wilcox picked up 23 minutes Tuesday and looks like the first big off the bench backing up Garnett and Bass.
- Drew Gooden returned from a wrist injury Tuesday and put up 15pt/10 rebounds. He took a hard fall though and is listed as questionable tonight. He’s a nice cheap option at center.
- John Leuer was limited to 9 minutes due to the flu. Avoid.
- Stephen Jackson was a DNP Tuesday.
- Brandon Jennings draws the tough defensive coverage of Rajon Rondo, so look elsewhere for a PG.
- Ersan Ilyasova has been a double-double machine and it might be time to give him a look in daily cash games.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Paul Pierce
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Ersan Ilyasova
Cleveland @ New York (-10) 194.5
CLE: K. Irving, A. Parker, O. Casspi, A. Jamison, S. Erden
NYK: J. Lin, L. Fields, C. Anthony, A. Stoudemire, T. Chandler
- Semih Erden got the start Tuesday, but Tristan Thompson was the better play at center going for 13pt/10reb. Give Thompson a look if you need a cheap center.
- Tyson Chandler is limited with a wrist injury. Avoid, even though he has a great matchup.
Golden State @ Atlanta (-6.5) 191 Total
GSW: N. Robinson, M. Ellis, D. Wright, D. Lee, A. Biedrins
ATL: J. Teague, J. Johnson, M. Williams, J. Smith, Z. Pachulia
- Joe Johnson is a gametime decision with a leg injury. Tracy McGrady could see decent minutes if Johnson can’t play.
- Stephen Curry is a gametime decision.
- Charles Jenkins got the start Tuesday in place of the injured Stephen Curry, but he didn’t do much going for 2pt/2ast. Nate Robinson is the better play.
- Brandon Rush saw 35 minutes of action Tuesday and could be a nice roster filler today.
- David Lee could have a good night on the boards against a smallish Hawks interior.
- Zaza Pachulia is probable with a calf injury.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Josh Smith
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Nate Robinson
Charlotte @ Detroit (-5.5) 188 Total
CHA: DJ Augustin, K. Walker, C. Maggette, T. Thomas, B. Biyombo
DET: B. Knight, R. Stuckey, T. Prince, G. Monroe, J. Maxiell
- Greg Monroe should have one of his best games of the year against the weak interior of the Bobcats.
- DJ Augustin could return to his starting PG role and push Kemba Walker to SG.
- Corey Maggette is dealing with another injury, so be safe and check his gametime status if you want to use him.
- Rodney Stuckey has really turned his season around and is a daily must start at his reasonable salary.
- Ben Gordon went 1-10 Tuesday and I just can’t play him anymore.
- Gerald Henderson is a gametime decision. Check your waiver wire to see if he’s still out there.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Greg Monroe
Dallas @ Memphis (-2) 182.5 Total
DAL: J. Kidd, V. Carter, S. Marion, D. Nowitzki, B. Haywood
MEM: M. Conley, T. Allen, R. Gay, M. Speights, M. Gasol
- Look for Vince Carter to have a tough game against the solid defense of Tony Allen.
- Rodrigue Beaubois is getting good minutes with Delonte West out.
- Marc Gasol could post a good line against the weaker Brendan Haywood.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Picks: Dirk Nowitzki, Marc Gasol
Toronto @ New Orleans (-3) 179 Total
TOR: J. Calderon, D. DeRozan, J. Johnson, A. Johnson, A. Gray
NOR: G. Vazquez, M. Belinelli, T. Ariza, G. Ayon, C. Kaman
- Chris Kaman should have good game against the weak interior of the Raptors.
- Greivis Vazquez got the start over Jarrett Jack Tuesday. Jack still got 28 minutes to just 20 for Vazquez. Both guys are risky picks.
- Emeka Okafor is doubtful.
- Jason Smith is doubtful.
- Trevor Ariza could be a nice second half play in daily fantasy games. He’s really starting to improve his game.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Sleeper Pick: Chris Kaman
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Trevor Ariza
Chicago @ San Antonio (-2) 193 Total
CHI: D. Rose, R. Hamilton, L. Deng, C. Boozer, J. Noah
SAS: T. Parker, D. Green, R. Jefferson, T. Duncan, D. Blair
- I really like Chicago +2 in this one, even on the road.
- Rip Hamilton finally returned Tuesday, but he only managed 17 minutes. Avoid him until he works back up above 25 minutes a night.
- Joakim Noah posted another big line Tuesday going for 15pt/16reb. He should be a great second half play.
- The Bulls are really riding Luol Deng pretty hard, he picked up 42 minutes Tuesday.
- Tony Parker could have a subpar night against the tough defense of Derrick Rose.
- Tiago Splitter is questionable.
- Kawhi Leonard is out.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Tim Duncan, Joakim Noah
Portland @ Denver (-3) 200.5 Total
POR: J. Crawford, W. Matthews, G. Wallace, L. Aldridge, M. Camby
DEN: T. Lawson, A. Afflalo, C. Brewer, T. Mozgov
- Rudy Fernandez is out. More minutes for Corey Brewer.
- Ty Lawson is probable with a sore ankle. Play it safe and avoid him.
- Nene is questionable.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: LaMarcus Aldridge
Houston @ Utah (-2.5) 194.5 Total
HOU: K. Lowry, K. Martin, C. Parsons, L. Scola, S. Dalembert
UTA: D. Harris, G. Hayward, J. Howard, P. Millsap, A. Jefferson
- Alec Burks could be a good gamble for next year in keeper leagues and deserves a flier if you have an open bench spot where you can carry him.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Al Jefferson
Minnesota @ LA Lakers (-4.5) 188 Total
MIN: R. Rubio, L. Ridnour, W. Johnson, K. Love, N. Pekovic
LAL: D. Fisher, K. Bryant, M. Peace, P. Gasol, A. Bynum
- Michael Beasley and Derrick Williams both put up 27 points Tuesday. The problem here is having the luck to actually pich which of these two is going to get minutes.
- Kevin Love is a gametime decision with bruised ribs.
- Kobe Bryant is a gametime decision. Steve Blake would get the start if Kobe can’t go.
- Daily Fantasy Tournament Value Pick: Ricky Rubio